Employee rewards at Quilter
Our employees are what make us Quilter, and we encourage them to bring their very best selves to work every day, supporting our aspiration to create an inclusive organisational culture.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That’s why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
And we’ll recognise your contribution with:
- A competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme - based on the company’s performance and your contribution to it
- Core Quilter funded benefits such as pension and private healthcare
- Optional flexible benefits that you can add to suit your personal needs and interests
- Access to hundreds of retail discounts
- Share save scheme - opportunity to buy shares at a discounted price and become a shareholder
- Enhanced family friendly pay and benefits
- Recognition - annual awards to recognise employees embodying our values of ‘pioneering, dependable and stronger together’
- Supporting physical, social, financial, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Access to learning and development opportunities
Core benefits (paid for by Quilter)
- Pension Scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme of 10% of salary to help you save for your retirement. This can also be boosted through personal contributions via salary sacrifice.
- Life Assurance: provides a lump sum of 4 times your base salary to your beneficiaries in the event of death in service.
- Holiday: annual entitlement of 26 days. Employees may also buy or sell additional holidays in March each year.
- Private Healthcare: enables employees to have immediate access to medical care, ensuring swift treatment and recovery.
The cover for employees can be increased to couple, single parent or family cover. The company will pay half of this cost.
- Income Protection: an income of 75% of base salary (less state benefits) payable after 26 weeks of absence provides protection during long term sickness.
In addition to our core benefits, we offer a range of competitively priced benefits at rates that that are often significantly below those available when purchasing as an individual. You can choose benefits to suit your lifestyle, which are deducted straight from your pay, often with tax savings.
Benefits available include critical illness cover, dental insurance, retail vouchers, partner life assurance, travel insurance, health screenings, healthcare cash plan, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more. Availability of these benefits will vary by location.
Additionally, discounted terms on Quilter products are available for you and your family.
Recognition is an important part of the Quilter culture. Each year, we run the Quilter Awards, which are a very popular way for colleagues to recognise one another.
Colleagues nominate those in the business for the contribution they make and the way in which they embody our values of ‘pioneering, dependable and stronger together’. There are 10 Quilter awards in total - three for each of our three values and one overall Spirit of Quilter award.
Anyone can nominate anyone for an award. They are a great opportunity to create a common and uniting thread of pride across the Quilter businesses. In 2020, the awards received approximately 1,000 nominations giving the judging panel a really tough, but enjoyable, job selecting the winners.
Throughout the year, our employees can nominate and reward colleagues with prizes for exceptional performance, behaviour and actions characteristic of our values.